As one Regency Reader recently wrote to me, the market for young adult historical romance sometimes seems dauntingly limited to Austen and Heyer.
I dipped my toe into the young adult (16+) historical romance with my novella series The Harrington House Party Series…and other contemporary authors have, too. So young readers, I have compiled a little shopping list for you to take with you on your next visit to the independent bookstore in your hometown (or online!).
- Anna and the Duke by Kathryn Smith
- Emily and the Scot by Kathryn Smith
- Tess and the Highlander by May McGoldrick
- Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot
- Nicola and the Viscount by Meg Cabot
- The Season by Sarah MacLean
To stay current, check out: http://www.harperteen.com/